Saturday, December 18, 2010







The guys over at Beertees.com recently sent me one of their tees to review. With absolutely zero exaggeration, this shirt found its way into my lineup of favorite t-shirts on the first day. It isn’t that the shirt is hilarious or witty or stylish. The shirt is cool but it’s simply a vintage beer label. But the shirt is incredibly soft, comfortable, and form fitting.

In some of my past reviews I’ve talked about the vast difference between Gildan and American Apparel tees. I think the same can be said of the difference between American Apparel and Next Level Apparel tees. This is the first t-shirt I’ve had printed with this product and I absolutely love it. It is incredibly comfortable to wear.

Now back to the tee itself. The Miller tee is done with high quality printing which you can see in the detail of the second image below. Beertees.com designed and printed the shirt in a way to give the appearance of a distressed and faded tee that you’ve been wearing for years which is great because everyone loves the broken-in look. It’s available for $19.95 and in sizes Medium, Large, and Xtra Large. With this style of tee I think you’d need to be a midget or a girl to need anything smaller than a medium. It’s only available in one color but that doesn’t bother me since the color chosen works well with the vintage style and is quite neutral.

Beertees.com has a nice range of products from tees, to hoodies and hats, to shorts and underwear. They also have some pretty sweet hat and hoodies available on sale for good prices. Check ‘em out here.

I was extremely impressed with the quality of their website. The design is great with a really cool “beer” theme right down to the “Your keg is tapped” shopping cart, but it is also extremely user friendly and easily navigable. It has some nice features like being able to view all shirts by a specific size instead of searching for a shirt and then checking if your size is available. Here’s an example of a search for Large t-shirts.

Nice work guys…Thanks for the great t-shirt and for introducing me to your company!

No comments:

Post a Comment